After three careful years...

Moderators: bill, Clive

bill

After three careful years...

Post by bill »

The wife and I finally succumbed to Covid-19 last weekend. Wouldn't wish it on anyone and thankfully we're both fully jabbed as I reckon it would've been a lot worse. Thankfully on the mend now but have no sense of taste or smell yet which is annoying but the main symptoms have all but gone.
Can't wait for SEARS now in 2025. :(
egpffqtv

Re: After three careful years...

Post by egpffqtv »

Oh no - hope you both feel better soon.
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

bill wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:38 pm The wife and I finally succumbed to Covid-19 last weekend. Wouldn't wish it on anyone and thankfully we're both fully jabbed as I reckon it would've been a lot worse. Thankfully on the mend now but have no sense of taste or smell yet which is annoying but the main symptoms have all but gone.
Nae luck mate. Glad you’re over the worst.

Looking on the bright side you’d be as well buying the cheep beer for the time being as you won’t be able to taste it 🍻
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
bill

Post by bill »

Clive wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:52 pm
bill wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:38 pm The wife and I finally succumbed to Covid-19 last weekend. Wouldn't wish it on anyone and thankfully we're both fully jabbed as I reckon it would've been a lot worse. Thankfully on the mend now but have no sense of taste or smell yet which is annoying but the main symptoms have all but gone.
Nae luck mate. Glad you’re over the worst.

Looking on the bright side you’d be as well buying the cheep beer for the time being as you won’t be able to taste it 🍻
Nae chance mate.You know me, don't do the cheap stuff. Beer fridge is full of Kronenbourg,San Miguel and Estrella Damm. Can't drink a bloody thing. Torture. :lol: On the bright side though, we've just booked up for a week in Torremolinos in June, usual hotel etc. Cannot wait to get back.
Will PM you later by the way. ;)
atuk

Post by atuk »

Hope you’re feeling better soon, Bill.
bill

Post by bill »

Happy days. Finally tested negative again on day 10. Can get about now without the mask, which makes you feel 10 times worse. Also pleased to report that taste buds are 100% back to normal and some celebratory San Miguels are being consumed as I type, in training for the Costa Del Sol in June. :lol:
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

bill wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:56 pm Happy days. Finally tested negative again on day 10. Can get about now without the mask, which makes you feel 10 times worse. Also pleased to report that taste buds are 100% back to normal and some celebratory San Miguels are being consumed as I type, in training for the Costa Del Sol in June. :lol:
Muy bien 🍻
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.