Welcome to the Forum Related section

Moderators: bill, Clive

Clive
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the Forum Related section

Post by Clive »

Congratulations to Moodyblues for being the new forum’s 100th member. Welcome to him/her and everyone else who has joined in the last couple of days.

Please anyone give our new addy a mention in any aviation forums or groups so that everyone who should be here is, and more can join. The more the merrier. Remember we have an open door policy at the moment so all are welcome.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
bill

Post by bill »

Clive wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:06 pm Message to all

Great to see all those who are joining from the old forum, and the enthusiasm that everyone has shown.

We presently have 65 members from a standing start 24 hours ago, so that’s great.

I have left the registration process open so anyone can join without the usual vetting.

So if you know anyone who is interested in our subjects (GLA, aircraft, air travel, airline business, airports, aviation photography, etc) please invite them to join.

Similarly if anyone could highlight us in other aviation forums, spotters Facebook groups, etc that would be fantastic.

The more members we have the more vibrant and interesting the forum will be for all. Let’s make it better than before.

We also need to reach some of the regulars who haven’t received my email and won’t know anything about this new address.

The name ‘EGPF Forum’ remains the same but the new address is http://www.gla.scot/forum/ So please spread the word.

Clive
Today,we welcome our 100th member.Outstanding over the course of a few days only.Collectively we must be doing something right. :lol:
Edit: Bugger,Clive beat me to it by a minute. I went to get a beer. :D
rjon

Post by rjon »

Thanks for getting the forum up and running again.

Will this new forum be available through Tapatalk?
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

rjon wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:01 pm Thanks for getting the forum up and running again.

Will this new forum be available through Tapatalk?
I’d imagine so, as the old one was and this is the same coding, but don’t know beyond that.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
rjon

Post by rjon »

Clive wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:06 pm
I’d imagine so, as the old one was and this is the same coding, but don’t know beyond that.
Looks like the old forums is gone from Tapatalk now, nothing appears when searching for EGPF. Maybe the new forum needs to get reregistered with Tapatalk?

It would be of great help and ease forum reading to get it back on Tapatalk.