Merry Xmas

Moderators: bill, Clive

Clive
Site Admin

Merry Xmas

Post by Clive »

Wishing everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. Time to eat, drink and be merry with friends and family and spare a thought for those who can’t.

And a huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contribute to the forum over the past year.

FWIW I’m fairly confident that GLA will be toasting some positive news in the near future which will set up a brighter future.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
awwdabaaby

Re: Merry Xmas

Post by awwdabaaby »

Merry Christmas to you Clive and to all the other EGPFers

2024 I feel is gonna be GLAmazing (see what I did there)
bill

Post by bill »

Merry Christmas to one and all. Hope you all have a great time and thanks to the contributors for making the forum what it is today. :D
kenneth1

Post by kenneth1 »

Merry Christmas to everyone, hopefully next year there will be more good news on the route development side.
Aerecosse

Post by Aerecosse »

Merry Christmas to one and all. Hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends. Like everyone here, wishing for a brighter 2024 for GLA! ✈️
Flown: BA, BD, BE, BY, DA, AMM, MT, XL, JN, EI, FR, LH, JK, BV, NW, HP, US, CO, AC, DL, QF, AN, NZ, TN, RAR, MH, CX, FM, SA, EK, EY