Short Term car Drop off / Pick up

Moderators: bill, Clive

Aerecosse

Short Term car Drop off / Pick up

Post by Aerecosse »

See the fee for 15 minutes has now gone up to £5.50 for 15 minutes! I personally think this is an absolute joke.... I now live in Ireland but fly home around 4 times a year and effectively add £11.00 to each flight. I park directly opposite T1 or T2 in DUB when collecting friends or family and it costs me €3 for 1 hour! I appreciate this is revenue for GLA but it's so out of all proportion.... and they're trying to encourage people to use the place.... rant over
Flown: BA, BD, BE, BY, DA, AMM, MT, XL, JN, EI, FR, LH, JK, BV, NW, HP, US, CO, AC, DL, QF, AN, NZ, TN, RAR, MH, CX, FM, SA, EK, EY
Clive
Site Admin

Re: Short Term car Drop off / Pick up

Post by Clive »

Aerecosse wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:22 am See the fee for 15 minutes has now gone up to £5.50 for 15 minutes! I personally think this is an absolute joke.... I now live in Ireland but fly home around 4 times a year and effectively add £11.00 to each flight. I park directly opposite T1 or T2 in DUB when collecting friends or family and it costs me €3 for 1 hour! I appreciate this is revenue for GLA but it's so out of all proportion.... and they're trying to encourage people to use the place.... rant over
Similar at other Scottish airports. Don’t know about elsewhere in UK.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.