Burger king

Moderators: bill, Clive

Gla1

Burger king

Post by Gla1 »

Burger king appears to have replaced panopolis in the departures lounge… much better Idea for the Glasgow punters if you ask me. Only problem is the departure lounge itself really lacks in tables for eating.
Skytrance

Re: Burger king

Post by Skytrance »

Good to see some Fast Food back at the airport, something I felt was lacking for a while.
atuk

Post by atuk »

Gla1 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:47 pm Burger king appears to have replaced panopolis in the departures lounge… much better Idea for the Glasgow punters if you ask me. Only problem is the departure lounge itself really lacks in tables for eating.
Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t Burger King been in Glasgow before? I remember in landslide days a McDonalds upstairs which was replaced by a Burger King. Mrs C and I would frequent there some Thursdays after she took her Rainbows pack. One memorable night saw Pollok on tour - white and gold lame, dripping cheap jewellery with Mondeo Man sporting a gold ! ;) All this on an Airtours Gerona. :lol:
Gla1

Post by Gla1 »

It did sure atuk, it was before security though and sort of above the check in area! I think this was the days before the security extrension aswell.
GeorgeNTravels

Post by GeorgeNTravels »

Gla1 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:50 pm It did sure atuk, it was before security though and sort of above the check in area! I think this was the days before the security extrension aswell.
I remember sitting in it when I was 4 and my dad was leaving to move to the Czech Republic for work, mad that he still works there and I can remember it clearly :(