Hypothetical bit of fun.

Moderators: bill, Clive

Clive
Site Admin

Re: Hypothetical bit of fun.

Post by Clive »

GeorgeNTravels wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:06 pm I was doing some browsing on the internet and actually a massively under-rated market is Bulgaria. Sofia and Plovdiv are both close to numerous ski resorts (good for the winter) and both are very nice cities and have nice climate and plenty to do (good for summer)
We’ve had flights to both in the past. Sadly the ski Bulgaria thing never got anywhere IIRC.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
hads

Post by hads »

Skiing in Bulgaria is horrendous, for various reasons. Thats why it doesnt work.
GeorgeNTravels

Post by GeorgeNTravels »

Clive wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:14 pm
GeorgeNTravels wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:06 pm I was doing some browsing on the internet and actually a massively under-rated market is Bulgaria. Sofia and Plovdiv are both close to numerous ski resorts (good for the winter) and both are very nice cities and have nice climate and plenty to do (good for summer)
We’ve had flights to both in the past. Sadly the ski Bulgaria thing never got anywhere IIRC.
I knew we had Sofia with FR, but wasn't sure about Plovdiv, still would be good to have them for the summer
awwdabaaby

Post by awwdabaaby »

Only just noticed this post, I'm keeping my business plan close to my chest just now ;)
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

awwdabaaby wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:52 pm Only just noticed this post, I'm keeping my business plan close to my chest just now ;)
Gies a clue? ;)
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
awwdabaaby

Post by awwdabaaby »

Clive wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:12 pm
awwdabaaby wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:52 pm Only just noticed this post, I'm keeping my business plan close to my chest just now ;)
Gies a clue? ;)
Nope lol