VS moving to EDI?

All discussion around Glasgow Airport news.

Moderators: bill, Clive

bill

Re: VS moving to EDI?

Post by bill »

It stops now gentlemen. One more attacking post and the poster will be on holiday with posts removed from this thread.
Ken1

Post by Ken1 »

Has anyone actually tried finding details of the 2023 VS direct flight from EDI on the VS site? I tried all sorts of direct flight sort options and searched for July/August schedules from EDI etc 2 months ago. Their website is useless, it gives everything but these flights unless you know exact days they’re flying. No wonder they haven’t sold well. Plus they still mention direct Barbados flights!
atuk

Post by atuk »

Ken1 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:56 am Has anyone actually tried finding details of the 2023 VS direct flight from EDI on the VS site? I tried all sorts of direct flight sort options and searched for July/August schedules from EDI etc 2 months ago. Their website is useless, it gives everything but these flights unless you know exact days they’re flying. No wonder they haven’t sold well. Plus they still mention direct Barbados flights!

I’ve never looked at their website but can confirm the flights operate from EDI twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays on A350-1000 aircraft. The flights are a W pattern of MAN-MCO-EDI-MCO-MAN. Crew often use TransPennine Express to/from MAN.

Virgin Holidays sell through retail shops I think John Lewis and alsoDebenhams before they went bust. Gold MedalTravel also acted a third party seat/holiday provider too.