Breeze airways TX ops

Moderators: bill, Clive

Ekally1

Breeze airways TX ops

Post by Ekally1 »

PiperOne

Re: Breeze airways TX ops

Post by PiperOne »

With only 126 seats on the 223 fleet, split C36/Y90, this could be an ideal fit. Generally, they are all about underserved cities, in the north-east US their main departure points are White Plains, Providence, Bradley/Windsor Locks, Islip/Long Island, and Portland Maine. GLA would be well within range from all those, although I'm not sure if they all have facilities for International arrivals.

Definitely one to watch.
atuk

Post by atuk »

PiperOne wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:11 am With only 126 seats on the 223 fleet, split C36/Y90, this could be an ideal fit. Generally, they are all about underserved cities, in the north-east US their main departure points are White Plains, Providence, Bradley/Windsor Locks, Islip/Long Island, and Portland Maine. GLA would be well within range from all those, although I'm not sure if they all have facilities for International arrivals.

Definitely one to watch.
Norwegian used to fly to BDL and PVD and Condor also operated to PVD so they may still have facilities for international TX flights. I remember a family from Maryland drove to BDL as the flight costs were much cheaper there despite a six hour drive.
Humberside

Post by Humberside »

BDL has regained Aer Lingus this year.

Historically PVD has been served by SATA in the past as well