Not sure at the moment
8%
Other (please specify)
4%

Total votes: 25

bill

Coronavirus vaccine

Post by bill »

Will you have this vaccine when it's offered and why/why not? All reasonable debate encouraged but remember no political nonsense please guys and gals.
Allen McL

Re: Coronavirus vaccine

Post by Allen McL »

Being a type 2 diabetic I'm not on the' first to have it' list, more like halfway down the list between most vulnerable and normal health. I'll certainly be up for it and trust that the scientists have done their jobs properly. Previous vaccine related health scares are at the back of my mind, but I'm no denier or flat earthist either. We need to move on from this soon and if we can get at least half of 2021 back to reasonable normality then I'm all for it.
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

All for it.

When it’s rolled out it will be safe for human consumption.

Not only will it be safe but it’s exactly what we need to conquer the virus and start getting back to normal life.

Being back to normal is the safest state for all given the economic and mental health impacts that public restrictions cause.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
jetblue497

Post by jetblue497 »

And now a second vaccine's initial results are out and those numbers are better than last weeks - its also an easier vaccine to distribute. Lets hope the positive trend continues.
BobbyMhor

Post by BobbyMhor »

I'll be in the queue...
dav3

Post by dav3 »

100% yes
big ears

Post by big ears »

Of course, I'll be top of the queue. At nearly 74 my days are numbered. Somebody oince said the first two hours after birth are the most dangerous hours of your life, well, the last two hours aint so great either. I'd like to eek it out a little longer.....
bill

Post by bill »

big ears wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:04 pm Of course, I'll be top of the queue. At nearly 74 my days are numbered. Somebody oince said the first two hours after birth are the most dangerous hours of your life, well, the last two hours aint so great either. I'd like to eek it out a little longer.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure it's not that bad Tam?
big ears

Post by big ears »

Pubs shut, bowling club shut, golf club shut, local restaurants shut - I can now tell you where to find salted peanuts in Asda and Morrisons! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Paris

Post by Paris »

I’ve chosen other, as I’ve already had the virus in early October ... If information correct? I won’t be offered vaccine anytime soon due to antibodies already present and vaccine in short term would be pointless. If I hadn’t already contracted Covid? Jury still out for me whether I’d want it... I’ve never had flu vaccine and last time I had flu was 14 years ago... Think I’d abstain until later in the vaccine program (if given the choice to do so) saying that my mother (80years young) is being vaccinated locally on Tuesday 8th next week.