Not sure at the moment
8%
Other (please specify)
4%

Total votes: 25

ianegpf

Re: Coronavirus vaccine

Post by ianegpf »

I have given POA authority to the care home for both my parents to receive the booster AZ and their annual flu vaccination tomorrow...Dad (91) and Mum (87) showed very little reactive symptoms after both previous jabs so hoping this continues.

IB
viscount

Post by viscount »

My son is 33 he just paid for the flu vac. From Boots felt unwell for 2 day but he is ok now.

I have heart problems, felt a we bit unwell after the second vac. Both jabs were Pfizer
Not really looking forward to having both together. But needs must.
bill

Post by bill »

I had my booster on Sunday,the Pfizer vaccine. Bastard thing put me on my back for 48 hours. My two previous vaccines were the AstraZeneca type and I sailed through those. Think I'll try Moderna next. :lol:
jetblue497

Post by jetblue497 »

bill wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:41 pm I had my booster on Sunday,the Pfizer vaccine. Bastard thing put me on my back for 48 hours. My two previous vaccines were the AstraZeneca type and I sailed through those. Think I'll try Moderna next. :lol:
All 3 Pfizer for me -only the second was an issue. 3rd one absolutely nothing.
GeorgeNTravels

Post by GeorgeNTravels »

jetblue497 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:18 pm
bill wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:41 pm I had my booster on Sunday,the Pfizer vaccine. Bastard thing put me on my back for 48 hours. My two previous vaccines were the AstraZeneca type and I sailed through those. Think I'll try Moderna next. :lol:
3x pfizer for me, 2nd and 3rd had me out for 48 hours
Paris

Post by Paris »

GeorgeNTravels wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:46 pm
jetblue497 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:18 pm

3x pfizer for me, 2nd and 3rd had me out for 48 hours
All 3 done n dusted weeks ago. 2x AstraZenika & 1x Moderna. Never felt the needle, never a side effect … Think I was given water hearing the side effects of some :cry: :cry: :cry:
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

2 AZ and 1 Pfizer with no ill-effects at all.

Very glad I had the booster because everyone I was with in the pub on Xmas eve caught Omicron. We all had to isolate from Boxing Day into January but I never tested positive.

My old mum, who is 86, suffered with it more than the rest of us but has now recovered. All hail the vaccine because without it I might have been an orphan by now.

Condolences to the families of 10,000 Scots who have died with Covid.

I know an anti-vaxxer who died of it. I’m sure we all do.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
Allen McL

Post by Allen McL »

1st Astra Zeneca jab last March 3 months after having covid-19 left me feeling rough as a badger's for several days but went to work anyway. 2nd one in May, also AZ type, no issues at all, and 3rd, booster in November which was a Pfizer and a flu jab too, again no issues in the slightest.