Not sure at the moment
8%
Other (please specify)
4%

Total votes: 25

Ekally1

Re: Coronavirus vaccine

Post by Ekally1 »

The facts are correct just checked with other online agency's , but obvious on here the people who hate the uk .. ohh well i think its good news and i champion good news when it comes instead of putting our great nation down at every opportunity
Allen McL

Post by Allen McL »

Ekally1 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:22 pm The facts are correct just checked with other online agency's , but obvious on here the people who hate the uk .. ohh well i think its good news and i champion good news when it comes instead of putting our great nation down at every opportunity
What...even the bit about Katie Price's legs being wide open ? :o
Ekally1

Post by Ekally1 »

That was a joke but the facts are correct and easy to find out ... but people just want us to fail for there own agenda , sad really
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

Ekally1 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:47 pm That was a joke but the facts are correct and easy to find out ... but people just want us to fail for there own agenda , sad really
Polite request, next time could you put a brief description beside the link so folks know what to expect if they click through?
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
baystate

Post by baystate »

bill wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:27 pm
Astra Zeneca jab. Apparently when supplies of this run out in Renfrewshire they will be giving the Moderna(?) jab in it's place.
I got Pfizer'd. 2-3 days of mild flu-like symptoms, mostly achy joints and a dull headache after the first morning when I felt like I'd been hit by a truck which thankfully was cleared up with Ibuprofen. A handful of people I work with had the AZ one and all complained of more substantial flu-like symptoms for up to a week.

The latest news on the AZ jab is that it is now not recommended for anyone under 40 because the risk profile has shifted with the decreasing numbers of new cases.
atuk

Post by atuk »

I had my second Pfizer Astrazenica vaccine on Tuesday 4th May with absolutely no side effects at all. I was a wee bit worried as we were attending a family wedding the following Friday and had a superb weekend the accommodation was exclusive to wedding guests and now that Portugal is receiving U.K. tourists fingers crossed for August.
egpffqtv

Post by egpffqtv »

atuk wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:51 am I had my second Pfizer Astrazenica vaccine on Tuesday 4th May with absolutely no side effects at all. I was a wee bit worried as we were attending a family wedding the following Friday and had a superb weekend the accommodation was exclusive to wedding guests and now that Portugal is receiving U.K. tourists fingers crossed for August.
Pfizer or AstraZeneca?
atuk

Post by atuk »

egpffqtv wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:33 am [quote=atuk post_id=3641 time=<a href="tel:1621144313">1621144313</a> user_id=75]
I had my second Pfizer Astrazenica vaccine on Tuesday 4th May with absolutely no side effects at all. I was a wee bit worried as we were attending a family wedding the following Friday and had a superb weekend the accommodation was exclusive to wedding guests and now that Portugal is receiving U.K. tourists fingers crossed for August.
Pfizer or AstraZeneca?
[/quote]

Stupid me :lol: Pfizer both times
bill

Post by bill »

baystate wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:06 pm
Astra Zeneca jab. Apparently when supplies of this run out in Renfrewshire they will be giving the Moderna(?) jab in it's place.
I got Pfizer'd. 2-3 days of mild flu-like symptoms, mostly achy joints and a dull headache after the first morning when I felt like I'd been hit by a truck which thankfully was cleared up with Ibuprofen. A handful of people I work with had the AZ one and all complained of more substantial flu-like symptoms for up to a week.

The latest news on the AZ jab is that it is now not recommended for anyone under 40 because the risk profile has shifted with the decreasing numbers of new cases.
I had no symptoms after either jab I must say, neither did the mrs. Are we still supposed to be getting a booster to help through the winter months?
PiperOne

Post by PiperOne »

bill wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:16 pm
baystate wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:06 pm

I had no symptoms after either jab I must say, neither did the mrs. Are we still supposed to be getting a booster to help through the winter months?
A friend has his booster coming up on Monday, as he's in the vulnerable category. It should be approximately 6 months after the 2nd dose.