7 different Aeroflot types at Glasgow

Moderators: bill, Clive

bill

Re: 7 different Aeroflot types at Glasgow

Post by bill »

Brilliant shots Hugh and thanks for posting them. Welcome to the forum btw!
PiperOne

Post by PiperOne »

The AN-12 and IL-76 were very unusual types for GLA, and I hadn't realised any Aeroflot examples had visited. Do remember the Kamov though, which was on demo to someone I think, but can't remember who. Note it is wearing its Paris Air Show display code.
Hugh McMillan

Post by Hugh McMillan »

bill wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:35 pm Brilliant shots Hugh and thanks for posting them. Welcome to the forum btw!
Cheers Bill
dav3

Post by dav3 »

PiperOne wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:49 pm The AN-12 and IL-76 were very unusual types for GLA, and I hadn't realised any Aeroflot examples had visited. Do remember the Kamov though, which was on demo to someone I think, but can't remember who. Note it is wearing its Paris Air Show display code.
could it have been burnthills aviation.. they had a couple of jet rangers around that time.think they were painted blue and yellow
Hugh McMillan

Post by Hugh McMillan »

dav3 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:29 am
PiperOne wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:49 pm The AN-12 and IL-76 were very unusual types for GLA, and I hadn't realised any Aeroflot examples had visited. Do remember the Kamov though, which was on demo to someone I think, but can't remember who. Note it is wearing its Paris Air Show display code.
could it have been burnthills aviation.. they had a couple of jet rangers around that time.think they were painted blue and yellow
At the time of taking the photo I was told it was the police.