GLA - Go For It - logo refresh

All discussion around Glasgow Airport news.

Moderators: bill, Clive

egpffqtv

Re: GLA - Go For It - logo refresh

Post by egpffqtv »

hads wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:37 pm How about a huge picture of Rab C Nesbit as you arrive into the Terminal?
Eating a Greggs steak bake
bill

Post by bill »

hads wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:37 pm How about a huge picture of Rab C Nesbit as you arrive into the Terminal?
Careful what you wish for mate. :shock:
GeorgeNTravels

Post by GeorgeNTravels »

New pages on their website as well, although I notice that one of them says "you can fly to New York any day of the week" but completely skims over the fact that there is a change involved.

Plus on their "worldwide destinations" page they forgot to mention that PLAY will soon offer connections via KEF to the USA and Canada.

Link: https://www.glasgowairport.com/go-for-it/
Sharpal7

Post by Sharpal7 »

Pathetic and second rate.
Bearsden

Post by Bearsden »

Whoever came up with the idea of using the Glasgow patter should be fired!

Can you envisage London City using Cockney slang?

I'm afraid this rebranding is a telltale sign that management have given up on challenging Edinburgh and just want to extract as many £s as they can from the outbound holiday market ahead of the refinancing next year (probably forgetting that there is supposedly an economic crisis which implies less disposable income and that the local competitors cover almost 100% of Glasgow's direct destinations . . . Dubai is the only exception I can think of)
egpffqtv

Post by egpffqtv »

Bearsden wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:52 pm Whoever came up with the idea of using the Glasgow patter should be fired!

I'm afraid this rebranding is a telltale sign that management have given up on challenging Edinburgh and just want to extract as many £s as they can from the outbound holiday market ahead of the refinancing next year (probably forgetting that there is supposedly an economic crisis which implies less disposable income and that the local competitors cover almost 100% of Glasgow's direct destinations . . . Dubai is the only exception I can think of)
The only refinancing they’ve done is doubling the pick up and drop off fees.
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

egpffqtv wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:55 pm
Bearsden wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:52 pm Whoever came up with the idea of using the Glasgow patter should be fired!

Which creates funds for route development incentives that we all want.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
egpffqtv

Post by egpffqtv »

Clive wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:34 am
egpffqtv wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:55 pm

Which creates funds for route development incentives that we all want.
Allegedly.
McG

Post by McG »

bill

Post by bill »

McG wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:11 pm Today’s cringe worthy effort.

https://twitter.com/gla_airport/status/ ... HUVW_f-VFQ
That's absolutely rank rotten. How the feck is anyone from outside Scotland supposed to understand that? Utterly clueless mob.