GLA - Go For It - logo refresh

All discussion around Glasgow Airport news.

Moderators: bill, Clive

Bearsden

Re: GLA - Go For It - logo refresh

Post by Bearsden »

Something a bit better but I wonder how many will attend and if the representative from AGS will be asked any searching questions

https://www.glasgowchamberofcommerce.co ... nectivity/

However it is ridiculous that attendees have to pay to attend a marketing event . . . . the AGS marketing budget must have been spent on Glasgow patter!
McG

Post by McG »

It’s not that hard to make their concept much more professional.

Business, Leisure or Pleasure, just GLAsGOw #GoForIt
egpffqtv

Post by egpffqtv »

McG wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:32 pm It’s not that hard to make their concept much more professional.

Business, Leisure or Pleasure, just GLAsGOw #GoForIt
Copyright that, then suggest it to them
GeorgeNTravels

Post by GeorgeNTravels »

Bearsden wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:48 pm Something a bit better but I wonder how many will attend and if the representative from AGS will be asked any searching questions

However it is ridiculous that attendees have to pay to attend a marketing event . . . . the AGS marketing budget must have been spent on Glasgow patter!
I hope somebody asks where their Munich flights have gone.
southflyer

Post by southflyer »

Had exactly the same thought as many others when I saw this. The logo refresh is nice but the rest leaves a lot to be desired. Absolutely pathetic. What's next, a giant Greggs logo on the tower?
GKirk

Post by GKirk »

southflyer wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm Had exactly the same thought as many others when I saw this. The logo refresh is nice but the rest leaves a lot to be desired. Absolutely pathetic. What's next, a giant Greggs logo on the tower?
Tunnocks Teacake :D
Bearsden

Post by Bearsden »

GeorgeNTravels wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:03 pm
Bearsden wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:48 pm Something a bit better but I wonder how many will attend and if the representative from AGS will be asked any searching questions

And Dusseldorf . . . which I used quite a lot as one of my options when commuting weekly to/from Geneva a few years ago, especially returning on a Friday
GeorgeNTravels

Post by GeorgeNTravels »

Bearsden wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:44 pm
GeorgeNTravels wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:03 pm

And Dusseldorf . . . which I used quite a lot as one of my options when commuting weekly to/from Geneva a few years ago, especially returning on a Friday
I forgot about that but just asked my dad and he mentioned using it on numerous occasions to commute to Prague so would be good for him to have it during the summer when Jet2 don't fly.