Corona virus and its effects on GLA

All discussion around Glasgow Airport news.

Moderators: bill, Clive

awwdabaaby

Re: Corona virus and its effects on GLA

Post by awwdabaaby »

Comparing Hitler to anti-vaxxers is well out of order, I fully agree with EKAlly, if one of us was to do it, we would have been pulled up for it.

Anti-vaxxers are all about an infringement of their human rights, Hitler wanted to breed a supreme race to take over the world, Two polar opposites
dav3

Post by dav3 »

and anarchists.in amsterdam yesterday the "anti vaccine "mob were firing bottles and fireworks at the police
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

awwdabaaby wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:28 pm Comparing Hitler to anti-vaxxers is well out of order, I fully agree with EKAlly, if one of us was to do it, we would have been pulled up for it.

Anti-vaxxers are all about an infringement of their human rights, Hitler wanted to breed a supreme race to take over the world, Two polar opposites
So you disagree with what I said about if he was here today? You think he’d be taking Covid as seriously as most of us? Or would he be one of them?
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
hads

Post by hads »

Josef Stalin
Adolf hitler
Pol Pot
Ghengis Khan
Fred West
All murderers . All Dead.They didnt see Covid-19. They know not of what you speak.
Comparsions with evil killers is merely fishing for confrontation.
This will be sorted by the vaccinations and we can get back to normal by May.
A modern day pandemic sorted by amazingly intelligent scientists.
looking at the numbers, the mortality rate should come down rapidly once the vulnerable get the jab in the arm.
The end is in sight.
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

hads wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:13 am Josef Stalin
Adolf hitler
Pol Pot
Ghengis Khan
Fred West
All murderers . All Dead.They didnt see Covid-19. They know not of what you speak.
looking at the numbers, the mortality rate should come down rapidly once the vulnerable get the jab in the arm.
The end is in sight.
Fully agree.

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
atuk

Post by atuk »

Clive wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:18 pm [quote=hads post_id=2957 time=<a href="tel:1611051214">1611051214</a> user_id=150]
Josef Stalin
Adolf hitler
Pol Pot
Ghengis Khan
Fred West
The end is in sight.
Fully agree.
[/quote]

For everyone’s sake the end can’t come quickly enough.
big ears

Post by big ears »

Clive wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:46 pm
dav3 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:04 pm what i meant was people are being told to stay at home .same as australia and south korea.they choose to do it while a large minority here choose to ignore it.an 8pm till 5am curfew like france has might be a good thing.think its starting at 6pm soon.
Agree with all these ideas for the tightest measures but of course the idiotic right wingers would be claiming it’s a communist government and all that Trumpian bull instead of realising it’s to save lives and get the economy back to full speed an awful lot sooner.

To this day there are still Tory bampots in England saying lift the lockdown, let the fittest survive and let the virus weed out the weak. Hitler would be proud.
I dont think right wingers have the monopoly on stupidity. It doesnt matter about your politics, rich or poor, some people just will not be told and will continue to ignore or even disobey the rules no matter what. They keep interviewing people on the telly lying in their hospital beds - "if only I'd listened to the rules" said one not so old guy! The end may not be exactly nigh! but we are slowly running out of ICU Beds in some hospitals and staff are just about the end of their tether. If Covid were to end tomorrow, all hospital staff will probably need about three months to recover physically and mentally. So if you need a new hip, knee, etc, then wait in a very long and getting longer line.

The police in Scotland have been far too soft in enforcing the rules. Thats why people are ignoring them.
Ekally1

Post by Ekally1 »

Indeed all the left wing protesters in london and across the country really helped last year ... theres stupid on both sides
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

Ekally1 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:26 pm Indeed all the left wing protesters in london and across the country really helped last year ... theres stupid on both sides
Some people are just immensely thick.

Especially Covid-deniers IMO.

big ears

Post by big ears »

I saw a clip on the telly last night in a hospital mortuary somewhere in England. Both attendants broke down. In an earlier life I had to do some work in a mortuary on three occasions and I can tell you its perhaps one of the most unpleasant things I have every had to do. It was only three times well spaced apart, but these attendants had bodies stacked up in a relentless flow after a covid death. I dont really have the brain power to try to understand how anybody can actually deny covid exists. But hey - ho, at least America has one virus less.