Something big.. is coming

All discussion around Glasgow Airport news.

Moderators: bill, Clive

Clive
Site Admin

Re: Something big.. is coming

Post by Clive »

hads wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:29 pm Not wishing to piss on anyones parade, and Good news Is Good news.
However,Something Big is coming, certainly leads one to believe of a notable announcement
if this is it, and hopefully its not confined to this alone, I think that The marketing Department should go to Glasgow cal Univ Marketing degree and enrol in " Managing Expectations PR" Course..
Haha, yeah, but of course we’d be criticising them if they didn’t big-up any snippets of positivity. In fact some are criticising them for not yet announcing it.

As I often say, it’s probably just as well that none of us are responsible for running the business.
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
Ekally1

Post by Ekally1 »

Not good news .. WS starting EDI-YYZ also ... starting 2nd may ... not fan of this ... can see this going same way as AA, UA,DL and AC when got same destination ... feels bitter sweet
awwdabaaby

Post by awwdabaaby »

I have great pleasure in announcing Halifax is not being axed, both Halifax and Toronto will operate 4xweekly, with both on a Tuesday

737 Max 8 on both flights, sorry folks no dreamliner in peak
Ekally1

Post by Ekally1 »

awwdabaaby wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:15 pm I have great pleasure in announcing Halifax is not being axed, both Halifax and Toronto will operate 4xweekly, with both on a Tuesday

737 Max 8 on both flights, sorry folks no dreamliner in peak
Good news
Gla1

Post by Gla1 »

Good to hear!
Allen McL

Post by Allen McL »

Something tells me we're going to be seeing more 737-Max and A321-Neo in relation to any future GLA related transatlantic activity. I note Jet2 have also just placed a large order for thirty odd A321Neo. Perhaps a New York flight will transpire once the US majors relocate to Edinburgh ?
egpffqtv

Post by egpffqtv »

Allen McL wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:36 pm Something tells me we're going to be seeing more 737-Max and A321-Neo in relation to any future GLA related transatlantic activity. I note Jet2 have also just placed a large order for thirty odd A321Neo. Perhaps a New York flight will transpire once the US majors relocate to Edinburgh ?
LS to NYC only likely at peak dates I’d say - akin to the Christmas shopping flights they’ve previously operated.
Allen McL

Post by Allen McL »

egpffqtv wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:43 pm
Allen McL wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:36 pm Something tells me we're going to be seeing more 737-Max and A321-Neo in relation to any future GLA related transatlantic activity. I note Jet2 have also just placed a large order for thirty odd A321Neo. Perhaps a New York flight will transpire once the US majors relocate to Edinburgh ?
LS to NYC only likely at peak dates I’d say - akin to the Christmas shopping flights they’ve previously operated.
Which will be a vast improvement on their current NYC offering and most likely anyone else's going forward, post pandemic.