LH

All discussion around Glasgow Airport news.

Moderators: bill, Clive

GKirk

Re: LH

Post by GKirk »

GeorgeNTravels wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:32 pm
GeorgeNTravels wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:24 pm Lufthansa didn’t load my bag somewhere on route, so I’m now here with none of my own clothes until Monday.
It finally arrived today, along with 20 or so other bags. I had it for 10 mins before handing it to United, however, I’ve learned my lesson and took a change of clothes out of it and put them in my cabin bag.
Could be worse, BA sent an A320 full of bags to the maintenance hangar at LHR a few months back :shock:
Iain

Re: LH

Post by Iain »

GeorgeNTravels wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:32 pmI’ve learned my lesson and took a change of clothes out of it and put them in my cabin bag.
My mother, sister and cousin went on a "girls weekend" to London a few years ago. When they arrived at the airport they "discoverd" they'd left all their luggage sitting in the hallway at home, having expected my father to load it all into the car - which he had not done cause he expected them to carry their own cases!

This was then used to justify a whirlwind of clothes shopping in the big smoke cause they "needed" to replace the stuff they'd left at home!

So sometimes losing you luggage works out OK (if not for your credit card!).