Ronald Leitch appointed AGS COO

All discussion around Glasgow Airport news.

Moderators: bill, Clive

Clive
Site Admin

Ronald Leitch appointed AGS COO

Post by Clive »

"AGS Airports Ltd, which owns and operates Aberdeen, Glasgow and Southampton airports, has confirmed that Ronald Leitch has been appointed as Chief Operating Officer.

Ronald brings with him a wealth of experience and expertise in the aviation industry having worked in several senior leadership positions at both Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports.

Recently, Ronald had been Interim Chief Operating Officer at AGS Airports and had also been working as Operations Director at Glasgow Airport.

On his appointment Ronald, said: “I am truly honoured and excited to be named Chief Operating Officer of AGS Airports.

“I am eager to contribute to the group’s continued success.

“I look forward to the challenges ahead and working alongside our talented team to deliver exceptional experiences for our passengers and stakeholders.”

In his new position, Ronald will be responsible for overseeing and improving the operational performance of AGS Airports along with capital development and delivery ensuring the highest level of customer service for passengers.

Andy Cliffe, CEO of AGS Airports said: “With his strong leadership skills and strategic vision, Ronald will play a pivotal role at AGS Airports driving innovation, efficiency and growth across all three of our airports.”
https://tinyurl.com/EGPFAmazon

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
Ekally1

Re: Ronald Leitch appointed AGS COO

Post by Ekally1 »

Will only get judged and a pat on the back if you deliver and build a successful route structure . I dont ike these statements cause it comes across this guy is just wonderful
hads

Post by hads »

Remember the press that the girl Amanda got? One would think she was the Mother of the baby Jesus.
Corporate flim flam.
Get the job done .
bill

Post by bill »

Clive wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:02 pm
That sentence had me in stitches.
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

Ekally1 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:23 pm Will only get judged and a pat on the back if you deliver and build a successful route structure . I dont ike these statements cause it comes across this guy is just wonderful
That’s my mate (well he knows me at least haha). It’s good to have friends in high places. :D

Using this link cost nothing but your Amazon purchases can help me to fund the hosting of EGPF Forum and keep it free.
Iain

Post by Iain »

Does route development fall under the responsibility of the COO? I thought it was under the commercial team and CCO?
Clive
Site Admin

Post by Clive »

Iain wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:51 pm Does route development fall under the responsibility of the COO? I thought it was under the commercial team and CCO?
Indeed. They’ll report to him.

egpffqtv

Post by egpffqtv »

bill wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:10 pm
Clive wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:02 pm
That sentence had me in stitches.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
egpffqtv

Post by egpffqtv »

hads wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:35 pm Remember the press that the girl Amanda got? One would think she was the Mother of the baby Jesus.
Corporate flim flam.
Get the job done .
She got the job done then jumped ship.

Then along came Mr. Provan and Covid.

Good luck to Mr.Leitch but I personally can only see a change in ownership at GLA being the catalyst to change.
G-WATP

Post by G-WATP »

Clive wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:32 pm
Iain wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:51 pm Does route development fall under the responsibility of the COO? I thought it was under the commercial team and CCO?
Indeed. They’ll report to him.
I'd be surprised if the route development team reported to the COO. More likely they report to Matt Hazlewood, Chief Commercial Officer.

https://www.glasgowairport.com/about-us/