Cop 26 flights

Moderators: bill, Clive

Paris

Re: Cop 26 flights

Post by Paris »

big ears wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:55 pm
Paris wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:33 pm
ADIG wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:43 pm It is funny that the US networks claim Biden has landed in Glasgow when it is Edinburgh. Also the 20+ vehicle motorcade from the airport in Edinburgh along the M8 was monitored from the air the whole way by a RAF Puma and Police P68
Well he’s landed in Glasgow now… just seen him being greeted by the School-boy Johnston, standing in as the fake leader of this country … Sturgeon must be livid that this scenario has been allowed to happen. Once again..!!!
Why its not a Scottish Event, its actually a UN event., soponsored in part by our UK Government...
It is indeed a UN Event … Backdrop of the speakers podium in UN colours highjacked & spoiled by Johnston’s love of his Union flag. The wrong message being displayed across the globe… No need for a flag of any kind to be displayed, especially a foreign flag to what is hopefully a meaningful and successful outcome to (what has been called) the worlds most important debate. The Schoolboy has (IMO) obviously arranged for that emblem to be most visual when it isn’t relative… Maybe someone of intellect and importance will see this and have the sense to place it out of harms way…. There’s a big river outside.
viscount

Post by viscount »

ADIG wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:43 pm It is funny that the US networks claim Biden has landed in Glasgow when it is Edinburgh. Also the 20+ vehicle motorcade from the airport in Edinburgh along the M8 was monitored from the air the whole way by a RAF Puma and Police P68
The aircraft belongs to the nation police air services in England and Wales I presume we charter it for use up here.

I think we are going to see a lot more of it as it followed Biden back to Dalmahoy Hotel along with the puma

https://www.npas.police.uk/what-we-do/h ... ice-forces

PIK arrivals
Search Daniel sanders on youtube
Bearsden

Post by Bearsden »

viscount wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:21 pm
The aircraft belongs to the nation police air services in England and Wales I presume we charter it for use up here.

I think we are going to see a lot more of it as it followed Biden back to Dalmahoy Hotel along with the puma

https://www.npas.police.uk/what-we-do/h ... ice-forces
G-POLW has headed back to Doncaster this evening
ADIG

Post by ADIG »

Quite a lot left Prestwick and Glasgow tonight - Polish, French, German, UAE, Thai, Dutch
Bearsden

Post by Bearsden »

ADIG wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:20 pm Quite a lot left Prestwick and Glasgow tonight - Polish, French, German, UAE, Thai, Dutch
G-POLW replaced by G-POLV last night
ADIG

Post by ADIG »

Egyptian A340 flew Prestwick to Glasgow earlier. Went over my house but I was not quick enough with the camera

Two JAF 777's on the way to Glasgow or Edinburgh?

JF001 on approach to Glasgow
JF002 on approach to Prestwick
big ears

Post by big ears »

Paris wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:28 pm

It is indeed a UN Event … Backdrop of the speakers podium in UN colours highjacked & spoiled by Johnston’s love of his Union flag. The wrong message being displayed across the globe… No need for a flag of any kind to be displayed, especially a foreign flag to what is hopefully a meaningful and successful outcome to (what has been called) the worlds most important debate. The Schoolboy has (IMO) obviously arranged for that emblem to be most visual when it isn’t relative… Maybe someone of intellect and importance will see this and have the sense to place it out of harms way…. There’s a big river outside.
Sorry I cant let that go and I note that the moderators have not shown some level of displeasure, then it speaks volumes. Its NOT Johnston's Union Flag, its OUR Union Flag, the flag of this country - The United Kingdom. This is an International Conference run by the UN and hosted by THE UNITED KINGDOM - not Scotland. I simply cannot understand why you think The Union Flag is a foreign Flag. Its much less foreign than some of the REAL foreign flags that fly at Parkhead every Saturday, but I dont see you complaining about them. Of course the Union Flag should be flown with pride. ITS OUR FLAG.
ADIG

Post by ADIG »

In news other than flegs, the Bolivian Falcon and the Mauritiana 737 positioned from Prestwick to Glasgow. The Korean 747 positioned earlier from London
Last edited by ADIG on Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viscount

Post by viscount »

Gentlemen now you have had your say can we put this to bed and keep politics for in the pub
Thank you
big ears

Post by big ears »

Is it just my imagination or has Police 51 changed to Police 54, or is there two police helicopters as well as Police 99?